BOOK YOUR NEXT ESCAPE
Herricks Travel has over 40 years of experience in the travel industry, and as a member of American Express I am able to combine purchasing power of a major global network with the highest degree of personalized service. We are completely transparent in our process, so here is what I can offer you:
- Personalized Service- Customized itineraries, a full array of concierge services including private transfers and guides, dining reservations, tickets to events.
- $50 Planning Fee- I charge a $50 planning fee that goes towards your trip. However, if you decide not to move forward with the booking, the $50 is non-refundable.
- Connections- We have personal relationships with every luxury travel cruise line, the most reputable tour and adventure operators, hotels, resorts, spas, and ranches worldwide.
- 24-hour travel assistance- Travelers can call our toll-free emergency travel service for assistance 365 days a year. Or you can just call me :)
- AMEX cardholders- Efficiently use rewards points to pay for all or part of your trip. Platinum members receive complimentary benefits as part of the AMEX "Fine Hotels and Resorts" program.
- Lowest available airfare and hotel rates- We use state-of-the-art technology to secure the lowest available domestic and international fares.
Travel Consultant- Herricks Travel American Express
***Follow me @lonvoyage***
Very important: please check your passports! We recommend that U.S. citizens: Have at least six month’s validity remaining on your passport whenever you travel abroad. Check the expiration date on your passport carefully before traveling – you may be prevented from boarding your flight if your expiration date is inadequate.